Saturday, April 12, 2008

That's the Pitts!

My little brother stopped by for a visit yesterday! Really, he's my younger brother, but everything being relative, he's no young whipper snapper anymore . . . this year he will hit the big 5-0! So that makes me, um, none of your business!

Hey, he was just in the neighborhood, by that I mean he had flown in to Cincinnati and that is just a hop, skip, and jump of two hours away so I guilted him into getting into his rental car and making the trip. It's always fun to have your little bro visit.

We got to visit and catch up on family talk. And even though he has prematurely picked out a moniker for himself on this website, I've got to do the right thing and pick a TV Land version. I would really like to pick Andy Griffith, but then there are times when he's much more like Barney Fife, so that really won't do!

No, I think he really is closer to Dick Louden, of the Newhart show from the 80s. Yes, Dick had a lovely blond wife and a dry wit. He had friends like Larry, his brother Daryl and his other brother Daryl . . . it's too close to home!

I don't know if Dick Louden would have shot his sister in the back with a BB gun, but it works for me.

Wally and Betty, what do you think?




No comments: