Sunday, July 27, 2008

Popsicle Snobbery

Isn't it a shame they don't sell boxes of Popsicles with just the one flavor you love? Because then you wouldn't end up with half a box of grape sicles that will sit in your freezer for a few months until you decide to throw them out.

I bought the Popsicles because it's summer and there should always be Popsicles in your freezer in the summer, just like you have watermelon, corn-on-the-cob, and gallons of iced tea in the fridge. But I confess, I only like the cherry flavored ones. The orange are only tolerable, but the grape, not goin' there, just don't like grape.

And it appears, neither does the Beave. I think I'll switch to boxes of fudgesicles!

1 comment:

MacKenzie said...

My only problem with fudgesicles is that they only last a few days...and it isn't like we can blame it on our kids.

But I agree, grape is gross.