Saturday, February 7, 2009

Who Shrank My Pants?

Don't you hate when that happens. You go to put on your favorite jeans and they are just a bit, um, snug. Between the holidays and the below zero temperatures which make it impossible to do my runs, my pants shrank. Only time will tell if they will regain that extra measure needed to fit correctly again (meaning I can breath in them) or I will have to foot the bill for new ones a size larger, which is every woman's nightmare. And I've worn the same size since high school, though admittedly things have shifted . . . I blame gravity!

2 comments:

Craig said...

"the below zero temperatures which make it impossible to do my runs."

That sounds weak. Where's the commitment?

June Cleaver said...

Craig, you are right, it's really not impossible, I just don't wanna!