Friday, February 13, 2009

A Box of Lemon


Lemon in a box, my new favorite food product! One of my favorite drinks is a squeeze of fresh lemon in plain old tap water. But that meant always keeping lemons on hand and remembering to use them . . . it doesn't sound hard, does it? But it just wasn't all that practical for my lazy self.

Introducing True Lemon, crystallized lemon, 100% natural, zero calories, no sweeteners, just really fresh-squeezed taste of lemon. It's actually almost better than fresh squeezed because there is no slight sharpness that you get with fresh lemons.

And convenience! There are 32 packets in a box and no rinds, no slicing, no "oops I forgot that lemon in the bottom of my fridge that now looks like a science experiment."

The packets fit in my purse and are less than the size of a small band aid, I just hope I don't confuse the two!

The cost is under $3.00 for me at the commissary, well under what I would pay in fresh lemons.

I will still keep fresh lemons on hand for cooking of course, but for my eight glasses of water (OK, at least I try to get that many in) I will be using True Lemon.

No comments: