Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Chip and Dale, Applecore, Who's You're Best Friend?




When we first moved here and saw chipmunks scampering about out front in and around the flower beds it brought back memories of those cute little imps from Disney, Chip and Dale. Now I feel like Donald in the cartoon Donald Applecore.

The little rodents are driving me nuts. They burrow holes all over the lawn and then my dogs dig bigger holes trying to get at them! They tear up newly placed bedding plants. This year I was trying to save a little money and thought I would go with mostly seeds. Everything has been overturned and dug up! Even the window boxes have been thoroughly destroyed. I don't think the seeds will make it. I am going to have to start all over.



Applecore! Baltimore. Who's you're best friend? Not me!!

No comments: